I have been tagged by Lisa of “Sew On and Sew On”. Below are some facts about me.
1. I have a 9-year old daughter, and a husband whom I been married to for 12 years.
2. As a senior in high school, I was inspired to sew after watching an episode of “Sewing with Nancy” on channel 12 in New Orleans.
3. Since moving back to New Orleans after hurricane Katrina, I have been a SAHM. By profession, I’m a Programmer Analyst.
4. I enjoy reading anything sewing related, programming and “How - To” books.
5. I love collecting sewing books and gadgets.
6. I want to learn how-to knit and crotchet.
7. I absolutely love watching “Lifetime Movie Network”, action and horror movies.
8. Because of Lisa and her friends, I started a sewing group with some of my relatives. We have yet to finish anything because of family issues. However, when we do meet, everyone really enjoy themselves.
9. Fitting myself has been the biggest challenge for me. I was so happy to find Patternreview.com on the internet because I've learned so much this pass year by reading the knowledge base, message board and other people sewing projects. However, I just need to learn how to manage my time so I can work sewing in.
10. One day, I would love to offer sewing classes at my church. That’s after I get fitting under my belt.
11. Lisa, coke is my drink of choice, also. :)
I know the rule is to tag other people of interest. However, there is no one
at this time I'm not familar with that haven't been tagged already.
5 comments:
Nice to hear more from you. Good luck with you sewing group.
coke is becoming my new bff. I can't drink coffee now for some reason, so coke is helping me get my caffeine rush, nice to learn more about you,,, post me, this is really nice!
It's so nice to learn more about you.We have a lot in common.
I wish you luck with your sewing ambitions.You can do it,all!
Happy to meet you again, Charlene. Good luck with making your desires a realty.
Like you, I would also like to teach sewing clases at my church. I know of a woman who teaches classes at the boys and girls club in a nearby town. When I finally get to either quit my job or retire, I think that would be a great thing to do. Thanks for you kind words on my blog. There is a lot of power in prayer. Right now we are praying for salvation and comfort for my dad.
Post a Comment