The picture below is from S3831 Style C. I will post the fitting process later, that's if I wrote it down. What I do remember, I raised the waistline and took in the side seams. I love the way the dress came out. The fit was great and I received many compliments on the dress from my family especially my Mom.
I need to work on lining up my plaid in the future, its a little off.

This pencil skirt was previously made by Erica B. and because the way the skirt fitted her, I decided to give it a try. I was not disapproved.
Becuase my backside is very healthy, my skirt ofter hang low in the front and high in the back. However, with a few alterations, I was able to get a balanced well fitting skirt, which has become my TNT pattern M3830, for now any.


No comments:
Post a Comment