Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Hump Day...Let's Talk!

After doing my usual surfing, I decide to change how my blog look. I think is very bold and playful. My 11 yr old DD like it.

I can't seem to get in the mood for sewing. I made a pair of pants and just need to hem them and sew the closure on the waistband. However, I hate the idea of doing those two steps, especially the closure.

I need to make a mental note to myself, avoid using closure for the waistband because I absolutely hate them. I know what you are thinking...I'm the sewer, just
pick another option. The problem is, I think the waistband is to narrow to sew a
button.

I bought a new cell phone, the Sprint HTC Evo 4G. I'm one of those people who like all the high tech stuff but don't take the time out to use them, not in this case. I love my phone so far.

I wanted a phone with a big screen display and it delivers. I know the phones on the market are very powerful, I just didn't realize "How powerful". My family and I have been playing with the phone since it was purchased, well I should say, my DD and DH.

Since we are not allowed to surf the interest at work as much, I decided to upgrade my phone. I was never one to do a lot of surfing at work because I think it's unprofessional. However, I use the yellow pages when needed or medical information.

Every week, as it gets closer to the weekend, I tell myself that I will sew but it has not happen so far.

Someone please help me find my mojo!

No comments: