I have finally completed my blouse Vogue blouse(V8392) along with my capri pant view D (V2532) which is a Vogue pattern also. Below you will find detail information on how and what I alter for my blouse. However, I don't remember everthing I did for the pants. Here is what I do remember: I know I made two wedges in the buttock area for my rear end. Also, I added to the side seams for more width.

My DD like both top and bottom. However, he kept stating that my blouse was to short in length.



Trying to fit my full arms is a big part of why it took me so long.
I kept getting discouraged. Thanks to my friend Frances, I kept trying and it paid off.

Sorry for the bath room shots. This is the only place I can take a full length picture of myself.
5 comments:
Well done Charlene, It's a beautiful outfit. I love the blouse sleeves, they look wondeful!
You did a great job! Glad you kept going!
Great job on the pants and blouse. They look great on you. I've given you an award which you can pick up at my blog http://www.rosessewingroom.blogspot.com
Looking good!
Nice looking outfit. I think you got a great fit on both pieces. Those sleeves really make your blouse look special. Love that ivory fabric, too.
Post a Comment